Mr. Brudny concentrates his practice in the area of personal injury litigation, including medical malpractice, professional negligence, vehicular accidents, product liability, insurance disputes, bad faith litigation, and civil rights violations.
Peter J. Brudny
Professional Associations (Past & Present)
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Member of the Medical Malpractice Task Force for the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Florida Supreme Court, 1990
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 1990
- B.B.A., Baruch College of the City of New York, 1979
- J.D., University of Florida, 1989
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Brudny worked for years as an insurance adjuster. This prior insurance experience has given him insight into the inner workings of insurance companies, and the tactics and concerns of defense counsel.
Mr. Brudny has successfully concluded various types of personal injury cases in excess of $1,000,000, leading to his membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. His noteworthy cases include the "Willie King wrongful leg amputation" case. Mr. Brudny was an active member of the Academy of Florida Trial Attorneys Medical Malpractice Task Force.
He has discussed legal/medical issues with ABC's 20/20, and on the Oprah Winfrey and Maury Povich television shows.